Plumber, a worker under the mid-skilled category, performs many important tasks especially in emergency situations. Their primary tasks include the installation and maintenance of various types of plumbing systems including water, gas or any other liquids. Employers normally hire candidate with some experience in the area of plumbing. No building can work without a robust plumbing system. The scope of this job profile is immense in various sectors. Let’s have clear look at the role of plumbers in industries.
Plumbers know everything about the tools and techniques needed to install or repair any plumbing system. Employers will always hire plumber as it’s a mandatory thing at any place. Depending on the versatility of plumbing system, they can be divided into 5 categories:
1) Pipelayers—They lay pipes by digging trenches. They normally dig either by machines or manually. They join the pipes by soldering, welding or by using cement. This type of work is used in setting up pipes for sewers, drains, oils, gas, etc.
2) Pipefitters—They normally work in industrial and power plants installing and maintaining their pipe systems. Another task that they need to perform is the installation of an automated control system through which it will be easier to monitor the heating or pressure situation of the whole system.
3) General Plumbers— They are our common plumbers seen in residential, commercial and industrial places installing and maintaining running water systems, gas systems, drainage systems, etc. They are most common in new construction sites.
4) Sprinklefitters— These plumbers handle the installation and maintenance of sprinklers systems in various places.
5) Steamfitters— These plumbers specialize in the plumbing system involving high pressure liquid or gas.
Plumbers are getting good salaries for their effort in their job. In near future, employers will hire plumber in Delhi in huge number due to the immense number of opportunities.
The process of finding such workers is many but employers look for the quickest and the efficient process. If you have any vacancies for plumbers in your organization then you should check the online job portals. Online is the preferred route for hiring many skilled workers for quite some time and now you can use it to search and hire any of the mid-skilled workers. The procedure is simple; you sign up with your company credentials and start searching for the desire mid-skilled workers. If you want to hire worker online like plumbers, quickly visit www.theincircle.com